This suite (which is situated in the basement of Sheriff Lodge) has its own separate entrance (which is for dog owners to allow access to the garden) and has a double bed (7 feet long by 5 feet wide) and up to three single beds. Which gives the suite a capacity for five people, and if we put the cot in as well then the whole family can come along.
…and if you are bringing Man’s Best Friend would you please ensure that;
- Keep your pet on a lead at all times when outside your room on the premises.
- Don’t leave your dog alone in the room for any length of time as it may start barking.
- If your pet likes to sit on the couch with you to watch TV, then put down a sheet or towel for it to lie on. Please try to ensure that the dog does not jump on the bed.
- Walk your pet often and pick up after your pet. Can you believe that some people will take their pets for a walk on our grounds and not pick up after them?
- If your pet does have an accident, carry absorbent sheets with you.
- Be respectful of other hotel guests. Not everyone likes pets. Keep you pet under your control and don’t let them approach others without an invitation.
- Groom your pet before your travel. It’s not good to leave fleas or ticks behind.
Click here to take a look inside The Warren
(and make sure you take a thorough walk through – there are two parts to this room)
The headroom in this room is limited – floor to ceiling height is 6 feet 6 inches. We think that this is more than made up for in the floor space and privacy that is offered.
There are two televisions. Both of them have DVD players.
The Warren is also full of a large variety of board games – from Trivial Pursuit (with a box of questions for kids, plus the usual Genus, Genus II and Baby Boomer Editions) to Pictionary, to Monopoly.
If you choose to book this room you will have the suite to yourself and the sole use of en-suite shower facilities.
This is serviced by a Saniflo system.